SOLIDWORKS has compelling reason to be used in most of the Power Equipment Design Developments and Process Equipment Designs. SOLIDWORKS is being used in Cement Plant Design, Paper Processing Plant, Sugar Plant Design, Chemical Process Plant, Food Processing Plant, Pharma Plant Design, and Dairy Process Plants for designing their process tanks, Mixing unit, Reactors, Agitators.
In Power Plant Equipment includes Heat Exchangers, Boilers, Turbines, Cooling Systems, Coal Handling Systems, Pumps and Valves, etc.
- Design of Machined Components, Structures & SheetMetal Components
- Detailed Layout, Manufacturing and Fabrication Drawing with SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD
- Structural Validation with SOLIDWORKS Simulation.
- Validation of involved Mechanism with SOLIDWORKS Simulation.
- Design Automation for design time reduction using Driveworks Xpress and SOLIDWORKS API.
- Life time Estimation with SOLIDWORKS Simulation.
- Frequency & Buckling analysis for check the reliability of process equipments.
- Simplified NC Code Generation for machining of Complex product design
- High Performance machining with guaranteed DATA Integrity for all 3D CAD Software
- SOLIDWORKS Featureworks provides options for data Interoperability with other 3D CAD Software like PTC Creo, SolidEdge, Unigraphics, Autodesk Inventor, etc.
- Product Data Management to secure, control and streamline the design data flow inside the Organization with SOLIDWORKS PDM.
- Factor of Safety Calculations with SOLIDWORKS Simulation
- Design optimization using SOLIDWORKS Simulation.
- Kinematic Analysis on Mechanism with SOLIDWORKS Motion.