SOLIDWORKS has addressed High Tech Products innumerably to address their challenges in rapid prototyping, time to market, accelerate their New Product Design, Innovation, Electro-Mechanical Integration, PCB Design, Electrical CAD Design and Technical Communication.
SOLIDWORKS Customers includes leading Consumer appliances, Mobile devices, Robotics, IOT Devices, Computers, Laptops and Computer Accessories, etc.
- Design of Complex Plastic Components & Enclosures
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics helps to predict the Mold Flow defects in the early stage of the mold design.
- PCB Design with SOLIDWORKS PCB
- Electrical Schematics and Electrical 3D CAD Design with integrated SOLIDWORKS Electrical platform.
- Collaborative Design with ECAD inputs from other software into SOLIDWORKS
- Redesign of existing product for functional & Aesthetics requirement
- Study of airflow optimization for enclosure using SOLIDWORKS Simulation
- Progressive die design
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation has Add-on module for Electronic Cooling Simulation
- Simplified NC Code Generation for Precision component design
- High Performance machining with guaranteed DATA Integrity for all 3D CAD Software
- SOLIDWORKS Specialized tools for Mould and Die Design
- SOLIDWORKS Featureworks provides options for data Interoperability with other 3D CAD Software like PTC Creo, SolidEdge, Unigraphics, Autodesk Inventor, etc.
- Product Data Management to secure, control and streamline the design data flow inside the Organization with SOLIDWORKS PDM.
- Factor of Safety Calculations with SOLIDWORKS Simulation
- Design optimization using SOLIDWORKS Simulation.